Have you ever thought of working in a field that does not work by play? Bring the needed change in an industry that you are extremely passionate about. Well, that's exactly what we are doing. We are called Musejam and we believe we will create a dent in the live music industry of India. Sounds too far fetched, well maybe it is but we truly believe in our goal after relentlessly working on building it. Musejam is an online network that connects the Indian live music community by consolidating their information (from FB, Soundcloud, Youtube and other local sources), tag/organize them to relevant profiles and display it in a fun, intuitive way for people to easily discover and keep a track of the live music scene (which is Independent artists, music festival and events and their videos and songs).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Set-up up ads, convert the clients by selling them products and then ensure that the order gets fulfilled
2. Create and set up ads across social media platforms
3. Speak to the clients of fashion designers and take them through the sale
4. Ensure that the order is fulfilled by speaking to the production team of the fashion designer and get feedback from the client
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Mar'19 and 9th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Excellent organization skills and have the ability to use excel
- Strong verbal communication skills in English for speaking with the clients (an absolute must)
- Ability to understand women fashion and be able to sell customer designed apparels
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.