Sciensation promotes deep thought, philosophy, strategy, and research. Sciensation is a leveler which scales research-based learning which is currently locked up inside great universities like MIT, Harvard, IISERs. Sciensation helps students in seeing the fundamental and philosophical perspectives of various subjects so they could see the aesthetics of the discipline and unleash their self-learning capabilities.
The scope of work: educational policy research, sciensation schools, after school classes, teachers academic development programmes, TV shows, and socratic dialogue competitions.
This approach has helped 4th graders in developing evolutionary design thinking projects, 6th graders in doing a calculus skit and 7th graders in presenting lean startup based business models. Our examples and questions make it easy for students to handle abstract ideas. Socratic Dialogues bring out breadth and depth of various topics, by cross-questioning the arguments tactically.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engaging the parent community to promote Sciensation's system of learning
2. Communicating with the existing parent clientele to ensure programme satisfaction
3. Counseling prospects and bringing in enrollments to research-based learning programmes
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Dec'18 and 6th Jan'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have perseverance and the ability to evolve insights from a clutter of information, while presenting to stakeholders
- Should have the ability to read situations, communicate accordingly, & to strike collaborations
- Should be open to perspectives and have a flair for philosophy
The interns will be able to base decisions/strategies on data-driven insights. The interns will improve their diagnostic skills and people management skills. They will also get an understanding of various philosophies of education (larger context).
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum).