Our vision is to provide computer science and S.T.E.M education to all. For kids, we have specifically designed a course of Python, Scratch, App Inventor, Robotics, Cubing, Chess & Olympiad Maths to develop their creative problem-solving skills, pattern recognition skills and overall aptitude.
1. Create a robotics course using mechanical concepts
2. Work using a Lego Mindstorms EV3 robot (guidance to use it will be provided by us)
3. Create Lego mechanism to explain mechanical engineering concepts
4. Write EV3 Mindstorm code to demonstrate the concepts
5. Create videos demonstrating the concept
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Candidates who are mechanical engineering students shall apply
Someone passionate about mechanical engineering concepts and their applications using robotics shall apply
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.