1. Generate ideas & write scripts for TinyTales audio drama podcast
2. Perform research on Project Gutenberg for public domain stories and plays that can be adapted into an audio drama
3. Work with a creative team on producing new shows & episodes
4. Assist the production in hiring and scheduling the cast of actors and with a production of shows
5. Develop content for upcoming fiction shows including short stories
6. Research and contact suitable guests for our chat show podcasts and schedule with them for recording
7. Research and write fact-based scripts for upcoming information-based shows on crime, behavioral science, history, etc.
8. Assist the core team in production
9. Record new shows as a presenter
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Creative Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.