Himalaya Labs is a London-based blockchain venture founded to bring the vision of DGCAMP (Decentralized Global Capital Markets Platform) into reality.
DGCAMP is a blockchain and smart-contract driven platform where issuers (public and private firms, governments, non-profit foundations) can access a broad class of primary market investors (both institutional and retail), complete a variety of automated transactions and processes (such as book building, auctions, syndications, dividend distributions) and can issue a broad array of digital assets to investors. Investors of every type, jurisdiction, and financial status can use the platform to learn about investment opportunities across the globe, their regulatory aspects, risks and expected returns, to access due diligence reports, and to invest directly without having to go through intermediaries. The system can first be envisaged as a single-country system and then extended to a multi-country global marketplace.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Gathering and mining data
2. Researching on ICOs, STOs, crypto exchanges, crypto market regulations, guidelines, etc.
3. Creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
4. Producing research content and publishing on blogs
5. Creating content for websites, brochures, blogs, and podcasts
6. Conducing interviews with crypto influencers
7. Writing to media publications and asking to get featured
8. Handling PR exercises
9. Managing marketing & advertising
10. Generating Excel spreadsheets, pie-charts, and original research
11. Identifying best speakers and inviting them to conferences
12. Creating podcasts and videos
13. Creating and publishing articles for the magazine
14. Writing storyboards for product explainer videos
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 29th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Financial markets or accounting or engineering background is helpful
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 2000 on every As Per Performance And Content Generated that you make or deliver.