About Casa Del Cheese:
Established in November 2013, Casa Del Cheese which means "house of cheese" in Italian, is a gourmet cheese studio, which produces premium quality artisanal cheese in Mumbai. All cheeses are 100 natural and preservative free, made from the best quality milk.
About the Internship:
We are seeking a customer relations intern who can liaison with our customers, help in coordinating & speed up the entire process for delivering cheese across Mumbai.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Being the one point contact for all our customers
2. Liaisoning with all the customers for a smooth delivery and processing of orders
3. Talking to customers directly when required, taking orders, confirming orders
4. Executing deliveries to the concerned courier boys and tracking till the orders reach the customers
5. Updating invoices/challans/bills
6. Replying to inquiries coming from various sources - online/offline/social media/b2b sites (replying via, mail, phone, social media platforms, etc.)
8. Meeting and addressing customer queries face to face during events & open days
9. Helping in admin related work like keeping a tab on packaging inventory, online research
10. Extending help in labeling/packaging as and when required
11. Helping in designing canvas notices
12. Helping in photography
13. Helping in sourcing packaging material
Its a fun and exciting role. Lots to learn and take away from here. We are looking for candidates that are high on energy, have a positive outlook, someone who looks at the glass half-full than half-empty. And who wants to work here with the intention of contributing towards Casa Del Cheese's growth.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Feb'19 and 20th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.