Inditex is one of the world's largest fashion retailers, with eight brands ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, ZARA Home and Uterque with 7,475 stores in 96 markets around the world.
ZARA story begins with the opening of the first store in the Spanish coastal city of A Coruna in 1975, an early milestone in the company's long history. Over the years, ZARA has remained faithful to its core values, expressed simply in the same four keywords that define all our stores: beauty, clarity, functionality, and sustainability. We work to create value beyond profit, putting people and the environment at the centre of our decision making and always striving to do and be better.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring customer service as per the brand's standards
2. Ensuring the visual merchandising and replenishment of stock to be done on the sales floor as per standards
3. Achieving sales targets daily
4. Maintaining the stock room
5. Assisting customers in the fitting room
6. Keeping customers happy and making our store a fun and friendly place to shop
# of Internships available: 30
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Nov'18 and 27th Dec'18
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, 5 days a week.