Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals, and publishers, universities, and academic societies), and pharmaceutical and device companies.
About the Internship:
This role would involve working on shifts anytime between 5:00 am - 7:00 pm on a rotational basis for 9 hours/per day.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Respond to Korean customer queries over multiple channels
2. Understand customer needs and requirements over email/chat
3. Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best-suited price/service/delivery options in the first go
4. Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
What's in it for you?
1. Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Also, interact with customers from a different culture and country.
2. Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart, and friendly.
3. Breakfast: a delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Jan'19 and 23rd Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Good keyboard skills, customer service mindset, understanding, email writing skills, stress management, and collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.