UCG eSolutions is a one-stop solution for mobile-driven technology platforms. We provide various diversified activities such as web/mobile application development, web designing, and software consulting. Our development centre based in Mumbai specializes in developing customized software solutions to efficiently manage businesses and critical information. Our well-defined service vision aligns with client requirements, priorities and pursues the creation of measurable values. We have an excellent developmental methodology, infrastructure, skills and technological capabilities to create and deliver value-added products and services at all given times.
We have developed India's first true services e-marketplace connecting service providers with customers, where customers will be able to avail services such as wellness, fitness, events, education, handymen services, beauty & spa, medical services, etc. through mobile/web applications, built using the latest technology.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engage in effective inbound and outbound call handling to build up a relationship between the customer and service provider
2. Contact customers by phone to explain advantages and features of service being sold or persuade them to purchase the services by building the customers interest
3. Answer customer's questions pertaining to service being offered through email and telephone
4. Provide quick resolution to all types of customer related issues
5. Explain and advise customers on prices, services, variables and options to assist them in making a decision
6. Coordinate and schedule appointments with sales team and clients till closure of the deal
7. Follow up with the customers/service providers/sales team
8. Maintain records of customer and service provider interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 30th Mar'19 and 4th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.