About Fubiq Ventures Private Limited (https://fubiq.com):
Fubiq is the one-stop destination for all online services like money remittance, mobile, DTH, and data card recharges, utility bill payments, remittance/money-transfers, travel ticketing, mutual fund investments, insurance services, and many more.
Fubiq helps to connect our partners with customers through our portal for all financial and non-financial services in India. Our forte is in the fields of service, distribution and payment processing enables the centers to provide various online services at ease. In today's world, time is an important constraint. Hence, Fubiq makes every minute of yours count. Now, you can avail major services online, no more waiting in long queues to pay your bills. Transfer money or pay bills at your convenience through our portal in a nearby Fubiq center or our channel partner, also take advantage of many more financial and non-financial services with us.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage large amounts of incoming/outgoing calls
2. Generate sales leads
3. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
4. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
5. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
7. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
8. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10. Take the extra mile to engage customers
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, 5 days a week.