Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals, and publishers, universities, and academic societies), and pharmaceutical and device companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support customers by responding to inbound chats, emails and phone support as needed
2. Provide customers with first contact resolution and create a low-effort customer experience
3. Work independently to make sound decisions and resolve complex customer situations
4. Identify critical customer service issues and report them
5. Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with peers, leadership, and across the business
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 28th Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.