Set up in 2015, MoreTasks had 10 employees a year back, and now we are a family of about 60. Inspired by the Dutch work culture, we believe in a flat organisational structure. No cabins, no cubicles and no hierarchal discrimination. We work, play and party together. While a lot of Indian companies boast of having an open door policy, most fail to actually practice it in essence.
Now a little about what we do- with a consistent focus on quality, we offer more tasks for less cost. We carry out manual and operational tasks that are critical to our client's business needs, when they need it and the way they need it. We aim to be the most trusted task execution agency. We are constantly looking for talented people to join our team but more than talent, what we look for in a person is respect for our company's values. So if you think you have what it takes to be a MoreTasker, go ahead and apply and we promise you an exciting ride that'll be one of its kind.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Taking care of customer queries and grievances on behalf of our client
2. Solving operational problems by coordinating with the venue partners and city coordination
3. Reporting issues (unanticipated closures, strikes etc.) to the Amsterdam team, and help them take care of the affected orders
4. Acting as a bridge between the customers, our clients, and the venue partners
5. Reporting loopholes in the process & information provided
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.