About Muni's Telekom Private Limited:
Founded in 2007 Muni's Telekom Private Limited started its journey in the telecom industry and ventured into other technology sectors adding software, mobile applications, mobile payments, consultancy services and established itself as a reliable technology firm with the vision of setting the threshold of engagement
for its enterprises, partners, and vendors.
Although the company is only 8 years old, the experience pool is much greater. In these 8 years, MTPL has achieved many successes in the field of communication technology. Our experience is not only limited to the Indian markets but also to international markets and we have been the pioneers in merging both the
worlds in terms of technology. Our expertise lies in delivering high-end global technology at low cost and delivering the same across our global channel which is now present in 14 countries.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Establish a hypothesis based on multi-channel resources gathering including interviews, training, webinars, and other mediums of feedback gathering
2. Perform research on micro and small enterprises in India as the target audience, they are not sensitized with the idea of implementation of information security framework in their organization
3. Ensure extensive use of resources from the internet, and also involve in-person interaction with various experts including information security, cyber forensics, and law
4. Ensure that the content is majorly driven by case studies and examples from case files
5. Design custom IT policy for the target audience and ensure drafting based on IT assets owned by the target sector
6. Publish white paper on the findings
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 5th Mar'19 and 4th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.