Nearbuy is India's leading discovery and transaction platform that enables customers and local merchants to discover and engage with each other. An independent entrepreneurial entity, Nearbuy is present in 37+ cities, 12+ categories, 350+ employees, 46,000+ merchants across 100,000+ unique locations. It works hard to bring your world, closer to you. Whether it's fine dining, relaxing at top spas, or just discovering your city intimately, Nearbuy makes it happen. From movies and outings, weekend getaways and staycations, buffets and five-star meals, to spas, salons, and fitness, everything you want is now within reach. Every offer or listing on Nearbuy has been carefully curated to bring you the best. We are here to help you discover and purchase exciting experiences around you. That is why every experience on Nearbuy is backed by its promise 'You get your money back in case you're not satisfied, no-questions-asked.'
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct market research and data sourcing (DSEs are part of an on-the-ground team responsible for generating leads and collecting information for nearbuy.com for the food & beverage and spa & salon business verticals)
2. Collect basic & rich information, for restaurants, spa, salons and contribute to building the discovery platform for nearbuy.com
3. Refresh for any changes in the collected data
4. Commute to the premise and speaking with restaurants, spa & salon managers, staff to collect information
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Jul'18 and 1st Aug'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Graduate relevant experience or candidates pursuing graduation and willing to work full time would be preferred
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be willing to travel everyday to multiple locations
- Must have their own conveyance
Data sourcing executives will be eligible for stipend plus variable incentives. Also, commute expenses (upto a certain level) would be reimbursable.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.