Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Extracting data manually from social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, & Twitter) and import into Excel
2. Cleaning & tagging data manually as per the project requirements
3. Working on Google Products (e.g. Google Docs)
4. Conducting secondary research on the internet as per client requirement
# of Internships available: 8
Skill(s) required: Statistical Modeling, Mathematics, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Feb'19 and 17th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Noida and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must know how to use Excel
- Graduate in any discipline
- Good communication skill
- Should be available for a full-time internship- 8 hours working
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.