LateShipment.com was founded in 2012, in Orlando, Florida with the mission of creating more trust and transparency in the shipping and logistics space. Our unique product and the tremendous value it has consistently offered to our customers has seen us rapidly expand to having customers from 30+ countries around the world including the US, Canada, and Western Europe. We collectively track and audit >15 Million packages on behalf of our customers every year and this constitutes possibly the largest independent data set of carrier independent shipment information.
1. Identify data science solutions for various product initiatives
2. Design and build predictive customer behavior models for targeting and personalization
3. Implement the applicable machine learning or statistics based algorithm for prediction and optimization
4. Present findings to the product team and technical team lead in a clear and actionable way.
5. Build and maintain code to populate HDFS, Hadoop with a log from Kafka or data loaded from SQL production systems.
6. Design, build and support algorithms of data transformation, conversion, computation on Hadoop, Spark and other distributed Big Data Systems