Oorwin is a global SaaS-based intelligent platform enabling customers in services & staffing industry solve challenges in sales, recruitment & human resources leveraging artificial intelligence
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include contributing and work with various members of the machine learning and data science teams through leveraging techniques in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining as well as software development.
# of Internships available: 10
Skill(s) required: Linux, Statistical Modeling and R Programming
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Basics of Statistics - Mean, median, mode, variance, correlation, covariance, standard deviation, least squares, collinearity, normal distribution, uniform distribution
- Strong analytical skills, good team player, attention to details, good communication skills
- Comfortable working with very large datasets
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Python language will be added advantage
Oorwin is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.