Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle data mining for structured and unstructured data
2. Build and evaluate models for machine/deep learning
3. Work on image/object recognition/detection using deep learning
4. Work on text analysis using natural language processing
What would the intern learn in this internship?
1. Get an opportunity to work with the super talented team
2. Develop learning and a comprehensive understanding of the overall video ecosystem and analytics
3. Learn a lot about how a business works
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Python (Learn Python) and Machine Learning
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Feb'19 and 17th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have a BS in computer science, software engineering, statistics, calculus, and algebra or a related course
- Should be good at Python and its frameworks (such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, or Scikit) or R
- Should have proficiency in using SQL and knowledge of database architecture
- Should have deep knowledge of machine learning, deep Learning (convolutional networks, recurrent networks such as LSTM, GRU, etc.), computer vision, and NLP
- Should have experience with the data mining and statistical tools and algorithms
- Should have knowledge of big data, cloud computing technologies, distributed systems, recommendation systems, and pattern recognition
- Must have used at least one deep learning library (TensorFlow, CAFFE, Theano, Torch, etc.)
- Must have a data structure and algorithm expertise
- Should have good Kaggle/GitHub/Stack Overflow profile/projects
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.