Mudraksh is a 5-year-old hedge fund company focused primarily on equity as well as fixed income derivatives. The organization was founded by two IIT/IIM alumni and has been providing premium returns to the customers since inception. The company, on one hand, plans to be a leader in the global equity markets, and on the other, diversifies towards social sector instruments and derivatives.
About the Internship:
A derivative analyst applies math formulas and builds computer algorithms to evaluate financial data, detect investment trends and recommend asset selection strategies. Derivative analyst is one who analyzes the interplay of the derivatives and possible ways you can make money from that interplay. You probably have seen research reports on any number of items from bonds to stocks to foreign currencies or physical commodities and the analysts subsequent forecast on possible outcomes and interaction between various sectors of the markets.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create trading strategies based on derivatives with proper risk management
2. Understand the market dynamics and think logically on why prices move and are there any information on future price movements based on open interest in derivatives
3. Increase risk-reward ratio for built strategies
4. Advise the organization on profitable options, interest rates, future market behavior, FX derivatives and currency hedges
5. Draft a sound investment plan for the organization
6. Apply numerical skills to compute a value of future returns from investments
7. Analyze the market behavior and apply statistical tools to compute the market price of the different assets in future
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Jan'19 and 7th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.