RedCarpetUp is a YCombinator 2015 startup trying to disrupt lending and credit in India. We crunch alternative data sources and use them to build honest & sustainable credit for people in India. We like to think of ourselves as the next generation of credit & banking on the smartphone. Our core products include our apps and APIs. We spend a lot of effort on them.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling production & service systems with responsibility for build/releases, high availability & uptime (Python, Redis, Google Cloud, Docker, distributed systems)
2. Backend/database development, testing, deployment & beyond (Agile development, cloud infrastructure, open source tools)
3. Working on cloud setup using Terraform
4. Working on continuous deployment architecture and setup
5. Configuring, architecting, maintaining/troubleshooting server & storage infrastructure, monitoring, fine tuning & performance optimizing Linux systems, providing ad-hoc performance reports, defining & performing BCP/DR plans, including server backups/recovery while analyzing/recommending ways to enhance organizational productivity
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Mar'19 and 5th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.