Grabonrent is a curated product rental marketplace that lets its customers rent a variety of products and gets them delivered to their doorstep. The company aggregates individuals and distributed suppliers and provides a variety of selection to its customers to rent from. Grabonrent aims to disrupt sharing economy in India with a vision to make any product available to anyone by introducing alternate consumption method other than buying.
About the Internship:
1. Keeping track of digital marketing activities and keep up with everything that's going on
2. Working with the social media manager to create and implement campaigns
2. Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
3. Monitoring analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
4. Increasing online outreach and promote the company using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more
5. Performing research to find articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant photos, video or other content from activities and event
6. Assisting in writing, editing and copy editing long-form and short-form content including articles, blog posts, web copy, landing pages, in-depth guides, customer stories and more
7. Producing various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
8. Actively managing and promoting our blog, and pitching articles to relevant third-party platforms
9. Analyzing content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
10. Collaborating with other departments to create innovative content ideas
11. Working alongside the marketing department to identify new marketing opportunities such as new ideas for promotions, online advertising, direct marketing, web presence, and product
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 19th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.