Yuktix is a startup based out of Bangalore creating next-generation information systems for agriculture and environmental sensing using IoT. Our next generation 24x7 monitoring devices allow us to capture data critical for agriculture in details that is not possible by manual processes. The modern data storage and analysis software help bring the benefit of big data to the agriculture. Yuktix SensorDB allows users to receive, store, analyze and visualize data which results into actionable intelligence.
About the Internship:
What we are looking for - We are looking for Digital Marketing interns who can help Yuktix reach out to more people/customers. Some one who is creative, understand "guerilla marketing", super active on Social Media, and understand technology. Candidate must have some hands on on either Adobe photoshop or illustrator.
Skills required - Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Video Editing and Google Adwords
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Plan marketing campaign for social media like LinkedIn, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
2. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from the marketing campaigns
3. Increase Yuktix online presence and spread more information about Yuktix products/solutions on related forums on different social media
4. Assist in running email marketing using tools like Mailchimp, etc.
5. Conduct online surveys using tools like Survey Monkey or Google forms regarding market competition, usefulness, and requirement of different Yuktix products and solutions
6. Prepare promotional presentations
7. Analyze end result of all the marketing activities using the Google Analytics tool.
8. Market research.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 30th Nov'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Bangalore, Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.