In four years of experience at enabling clients to maximize their digital potential, DigiDarts has managed to achieve the fastest growth amongst the digital agencies of Northern India. Exemplary work in the field has helped the clients in carving an unparalleled niche and building paramount visibility. Conceptualizing a digital strategy which is reasonable, efficient and customized is the core philosophy. The gamut of services includes a host of services like digital marketing solutions, social media marketing, app store optimization, digital branding, search engine optimization, web analysis, pay-per-click ads, website development, Amazon store optimization, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting the social media managers for social media marketing strategy for DigiDarts and DigiDarts clients
and focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
2. Helping social media managers to execute of all social media activities (that is tweeting, sharing, engaging,
liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.) for DigiDarts and DigiDarts clients
3. Creating content for social media campaigns, blogs, and calls-to-action to generate leads for our clients
search engine optimization of the website(s)
4. Fix any errors or bugs in online content
5. Google Ad-words, PPC, Google Any
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Jan'19 and 2nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.