We leverage teaching methodology, data science & tech to improve student engagement & outcome. Conduira Online is the off-shoot of Conduira Bricks, an offline test-prep start-up and a market leader in study abroad and job training programs. Founded and managed by graduates from top B-schools like IIMs and MDI-Gurgaon, Conduira Online endeavors to leverage technology not just as another distribution channel but to provide personalized learning tools that improve engagement and effectiveness levels and thereby lead to improved successful outcomes.
Professional management aside, our product and technology team comprises individuals with prior work-ex in Amazon and Google and come from pedigreed backgrounds like IIM Calcutta, BITS, IITs, SUNY Buffalo and Univ. of Florida. Our open culture facilitates interactions between sales, technology, and product along with the top management leading to a greater understanding of the product from end-to-end.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop digital marketing assets including blogs, Live sessions, PDFs, presentations, and other thought leadership content
2. Work with internal and external experts to create questions to help students prepare for various programming tests
3. Perform content research to collect data points for a product content
4. Innovate result driven content following digital content calendar by meeting content delivery deadlines
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Decent communication skills
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.