In step with the latest. Tuned to individual organization needs and budgets. Ahead in delivery. That describes TAD (Trans AppData Technologies). TAD (Tans AppData Technologies) was founded by promoters with a strong background in a wide range of ORACLE technologies (databases, eBusiness suite & technology architectural solutions) and offers specialized, cost-effective solutions in the areas of database & application administration services.
TAD Technologies with its deep domain knowledge strives to stay current with best practices & proven methodologies. We offer flexible solutions ranging from long-term contracts, offshore support with dedicated, pay per user (on demand) & shared model, database services in application implementations with top class service delivery. We have a strategic tie-up with solution providers having a presence in the USA, Europe, APAC & MEA.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Implement and drive re-engagement strategies for existing clients across channels
2. Assist with pre-sales of the services offered by the company across channels
3. Manage digital marketing initiatives for our company
4. Leverage digital channels to expand markets across geographies and work on search engine optimization
5. Work on organic, paid traffic management, Google Ad-words, and Google Analytics management
6. Help in increasing traffic on site
7. Work on link building, blog posting, and social media marketing
8. Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
9. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.