Cirtru, funded by the Times of India, is the world's largest and most trusted roommate finder with verified users from 10,000+ companies and universities like Google, Facebook, Apple, Stanford, MIT, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform digital marketing and social media marketing
2. Schedule content across existing social channels - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.
3. Monitor existing social channels in real time
4. Expand influencer outreach to grow our community from discovery to execution
5. Increase traffic on the blog and website via social channels
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Apr'19 and 11th May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.