At Blockchain Boutique, we talk, discuss, brainstorm and come up with innovative ideas of creating avant-garde Blockchain concepts and converting them into real-world business solutions that will allow us to prove our skill set and potential to make an impact in the Blockchain world.
Our blockchain developers and experienced analysts can help entrepreneurs and individuals alike to create completely new Blockchain and design new bitcoin-related concepts such as cryptocurrency protocols to fix security vulnerabilities in Blockchain.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create social media campaigns, Email marketing campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
2. Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
3. Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
4. Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
5. Report progress to senior marketing management
6. Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
7. Research and monitor the activity of company competitors
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Apr'19 and 18th May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.