Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Our mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'converge, collaborate & change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them by collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better.
Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. These values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, 'arise, stand & awake and stop not till you attend the goals!' Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1.Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
9. Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11. Evaluate emerging technologies.
12.Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
13.Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
14.Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
15.Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: Digital Marketing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Apr'19 and 3rd May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer.