RANNNITI is a consulting firm that specializes in campaign management, brand management, public relations, and strategy consulting for the political and social sectors. Our clientele includes political candidates, political parties, NGOs, NPOs, and other people of importance.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop workable budget, media, content and editorial plans and realistic timetables
2. Collaborate with the team on strategy campaigns
3. Implement organic and inorganic campaigns
4. Manage ad budgets realtime and improve the same constantly
5. Engage in client meetings whenever required for understanding campaign updates & latest developments & develop projects accordingly
6. Overview digital campaigns & create weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly reports for clients & projects
7. Streamline market research
8. Handle crisis communications & allied activities
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Mar'19 and 20th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum).