StudyDuniya is India's first educational social network connecting educators and learners. It is a completely free exam preparation platform for JEE, NEET (AIPMT), CA CPT, and UPSC prelims.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Copywriting for landing pages, emailers, social posts, slideshare ppts
2. Handling long-form content for StudyDuniya blogs
3. Answering on discussions forums like Quora, LinkedIn, Facebook & others
4. Assisting in social media strategies and coming up regularly with new ideas/concepts and is on top of new trends
5. Assisting in creating videos
6. Assisting during the making of creatives for blog cover, ppt, videos, emailers etc.
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Sep'18 and 11th Oct'18
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Disciplined & can stick to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with high-quality output
- Knowledge of marketing tools like Canva, Mailchimp, Powtoons, Filmora, Hubspot, SEMrush, Moz, imovies, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.