We are a small team of smart individuals with a focus on solving complex problems through the elegant use of the latest technologies for our clients across the world. We have expertise in areas like product management, web development, app development, UX design, SaaS products, e-commerce, automation tools etc. We have worked with a large number of technologies including- Node.JS, Angular 6, Ionic 4, Android, iOS, Vue.js, Python(Django), WordPress, FireBase, AWS technologies, etc.
Our focus with internships is on finding and nurturing talented young engineers and molding them into technically sound professional developers. In the past, our interns have learned technologies, worked on and successfully delivered products. Some have stayed on with us and others have also gone on to have successful careers as innovative achievers.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write, format short form articles, blogs, and other content for web and social media channels
2. Manage various social media platforms i.e LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
3. Work with the digital marketing manager towards SEO for the website
4. Develop and creative visuals and content for social media and web
5. Collect, review, and report analytics
6. Promote our digital content on other groups and platforms, chat/engage a social fan base
7. Add/update meta-data, tags for web and social media
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 6th Feb'19 and 8th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.