Crimson Cobalt Digital works across categories including films, music, live events, media & advertising, brand management, PR, digital advertising and market research to offer tailor-made solutions to the clients. Crimson Cobalt Media is a part of the Crimson Cobalt Group which includes technologies, engineering, agro, education, lifestyle, and venture capital companies. Our management team has won various national and global awards for innovation. With a presence in 4 continents, Crimson Cobalt is an upcoming group anchored by an extraordinary force of dedicated employees, partners, and associates.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform research to develop & produce new web-based & print content for the company website, online communication, blogs, printed brochure & content support for other programs
2. Create, curate, & manage all the published content like Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, blog, etc.
3. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content & plan specific marketing campaigns
4. Monitor, listen & respond to users in a 'social' way while cultivating leads & sales
5. Conduct online advocacy & open a stream for cross-promotions
6. Manage efforts in building online reviews & reputation
7. Monitor online reviews & respond to each review
8. Compile reports for showing results (ROI)
9. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues & answering questions where appropriate
10. Map out a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven by testing & metrics
11. Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy and loyal customer online reviews
12. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design & strategy
13. Analyze campaigns & translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations & plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO & social advertising campaigns
14. Support other projects as a part of the marketing team
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 4th Mar'19 and 8th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.