We believe in preventive health care and defense robotics to save lives. We achieve that goal with the help of artificial intelligence, internet of things, medical wearable's, robotics & 3D printing. We operate in the domain of defense robotics to save lives. We operate with a mission-focused approach and would request talented, hardworking people who are committed to the cause to apply.
1. Work on advanced drone development, navigation, landing, and autonomous hovering
2. Perform drone flying and testing
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan'19 and 9th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
1. Shortlisted candidates will be given additional details related to the project and working protocols.
2. Candidates should have passed out in 2018 or pass out in 2019
3. Candidates must be willing to work full time dedicating 48 hours in the office
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum).