Encyclopaedia Britannica India, based in New Delhi, is a leading provider of reference and learning products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chicago-based Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc., which was originally founded in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the 18th century. It brings to Indian audiences the indisputable authority over knowledge, epitomized by the 32-volume Encyclopaedia Britannica, the oldest reference work in English, first printed in 1768. Our global editorial operations are guided by some of the world's most distinguished scholars, several of them Nobel laureates. Over the centuries, as the quest for knowledge has intensified, the media to access it have diversified. Our products are now found across the spectrum of traditional and futuristic media, from print to electronic to Web-based. As our repertoire of products expands, our outlook moulds itself to deliver what knowledge seekers need in the digital age.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
• Reviewing the print/online products for formatting and functional accuracies & consistencies.
• Reviewing the digital products as per the functional specs and checklist/test cases
• Adhering to schedules, without compromising on quality
• A proactive and flexible approach to work with strong work ethics
• Adoptive to change
• A problem-solving ‘Can Do’ mindset
• Ability to multitask and manage tasks independently
• Ability to keep calm and make quick rational decisions under pressure
• Ability to function as a team player as well as an individual contributor
# of Internships available: 2
Certificate, 5 days a week.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship.
can start the internship between 10th Jan'17 and 9th Feb'17.
are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are from Delhi and neighboring cities.
have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in Science (B.Sc/M.Sc & Similar).
have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2016 or earlier, 2017, 2018.
- Skill(s) required: MS-Office and English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
You can also share meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the Share an Internship Contest
for more details.