Sciensation promotes deep thought, philosophy, strategy, and research. Sciensation is a leveler which scales research-based learning which is currently locked up inside great universities like MIT, Harvard, IISERs. Sciensation helps students in seeing the fundamental and philosophical perspectives of various subjects so they could see the aesthetics of the discipline and unleash their self-learning capabilities.
The scope of work: educational policy research, sciensation schools, after school classes, teachers academic development programmes, TV shows, and socratic dialogue competitions.
This approach has helped 4th graders in developing evolutionary design thinking projects, 6th graders in doing a calculus skit and 7th graders in presenting lean startup based business models. Our examples and questions make it easy for students to handle abstract ideas. Socratic Dialogues bring out breadth and depth of various topics, by cross-questioning the arguments tactically.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Teach students using research-based learning methodologies
2. Train teachers on research-based learning methodologies
3. Conduct orientation sessions for parents/teachers/school management on research-based learning
4. Organize Socratic dialogue competitions to promote research culture
5. Troubleshoot/counsel problems of parents/teachers/schools
6. Reach out to the press to cover inspiring stories regarding the research-based activities
7. Reach out to any other organization which may have to collaborate, to realize this vision
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: Teaching
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Dec'18 and 6th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.