About DRU Electric:
DRU Electric is an EV startup founded by IIM & SGSITS alumni and is developing light electric vehicles for intracity taxi applications (3 wheelers) powered by Lithium-ion battery.
We are focused on creating innovations in battery management technology (electronics and thermals) and differentiation in power train and overall vehicle design.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing a smart IoT enabled embedded platform (both hardware & firmware) as well as the complete system integration of all subsystems of an EV powertrain (like motor, controller, BMS, battery, charger, etc.)
2. Designing schematic & printed circuit boards based on 8/32 bit microcontrollers
3. Designing & coding algorithms for tasks such as controlling battery thermals, charging, etc.
4. Calculating the sizing of safety components & interconnects (fuses, contactors, busbars, etc.)
5. Planning & designing schematic for complete EV powertrain system integration
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems and Arduino
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.