About Applied Research And Development Laboratories Private Limited (https://www.ardl.co.in/):
Creating breakthrough technologies for global development with unified research is the mission of Applied Research & Development Laboratories (ARDL). We are a group of professionals who believe that technology is the only way to improve our life and amalgamating technology in day-to-day activity will boost productivity and enable people to be more efficient. By making pivotal investments in new technology-driven ideas, ARDL imagines and makes possible new capabilities for overcoming the challenges that lie ahead. In an uncertain world, with constrained budgets, providing these new capabilities is more important than ever.
ARDL is comprised of young and enthusiastic members coming from all domains like aerospace, computer science, communication, IT, electronics, instrumentation and more who believe in inter-disciplinary research and have worked together for the past 5 years on nano projects and presented various research papers on global level benefiting everyone.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing optimized code on ESP32 and making libraries with managing space and time complexity
2. Working on firmware design & debugging capability using JTAG (preferably in Atmel AVR, Arduino & ARM cortex)
3. Integrating sensors using MCU communication, peripherals like I2C, SPI, serial, etc.
4. Working with wireless systems and their coexistence between Bluetooth 4.0, LTE, ZigBee, Thread, and Wi-Fi
5. Working with the display unit (LCD & TFT) and its graphics in sync with the controller
6. Working on Arduino IDE, Eclipse, and Code Composer Studio to develop firmware
7. Working on algorithm development using sensors data and determining possible fault cases
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th May'19 and 9th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 2000 on every Lines Of Code that you make or deliver.
What would the intern learn in this internship?
Other than developing an efficient firmware intern will get exposure to complete product development lifecycle of an innovative product that will be launched in the market globally. The internship will also give a platform & experience of entrepreneurship.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.