Untrodden Labs is an R&D and consulting center created with the aim to enable real innovation in different application fields with a specific focus on the internet of things baseline technologies and solutions.
1. Creating/Designing and testing the hardware as per the requirement and delivering a working solution on a timely basis
2. Working and integration electronic circuits over hardware and testing, designing solutions for the same
3. Working on power management and testing the same as per the product requirement
4. Testing and upgrading current hardware for future requirements
5. Delivering regular updates in form of reports
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Circuit Design, PCB Design and EAGLE
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.