Inficold is the brain child of Himanshu Pokharna (CEO & co-founder) and Nitin Goel (COO & co-counder). Both met first during their tenure at Intel, where they laid the foundation of long-lasting camaraderie. Leveraging their strengths in refrigeration and solar, they started Inficold to develop a platform which can be used to develop products providing cooling backup for various cold-chain applications.
The company's vision is to Be a global leader in the thermal energy storage products and services for refrigeration. Our current set of products are targeted for farmers in rural India, where uninterrupted power is not available and cold-chain does not exit. Our products helps in eliminating diesel gensets from the cooling application such as milk cooling and cold storages.
We are working with several government bodies such as National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) and National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) to optimize our products for rural application.
1. Design the basic system architecture including the finalization of sensors and microcontroller configuration
2. Work on compilation process and tools, C libraries, and microcontroller startup
3. Work on C, C++, Python, Objective-C, compiler optimizations and code generation
4. Integrate IoT features through web and smartphone interface
5. Develop UI and animation rich application
6. Write technical content, documentation and getting started guides
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Internet of Things (IoT) and Android (Learn Android)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Jan'19 and 4th Feb'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.