Aerologiks is a drone and data analytics startup based in Bangalore. Through extensive R&D, we have developed our own drones with applications across a number of industries. Our goal is to enhance these drones with intelligence in order to automate processes and augment human capabilities. The founding team members are post-graduates from IIT- Bombay and have worked in highly reputed companies. Aerologiks is incubated at the NASSCOM 10,000 startups accelerator.
1. Working on Linux based low power computing environments like Raspberry Pi etc.
2. Programming on various device level communication protocols like USART, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
3. Working with hardware and using equipment such as oscilloscopes
4. Working on CAD software for schematic/PCB design
5. Programming using C/C++ on embedded environments
6. Working with digital and mixed-signal electronic devices, involving designing, testing, and implementation