WebMOBI delivers beautiful and fully functional mobile applications for enterprises of all sizes, in a fraction of the time, it takes to build conventional mobile apps. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, startups, and SMEs. WebMOBI has a comprehensive events solution including registrations, surveys, exhibitor information, sponsors, social networking for attendees, agendas, live polling, and provides everything in one easy-to-use solution. WebMOBI has powerful networking and engagement tools leading to more effective & efficient events and meetings.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Execute complete embedded software development
2. Work on design and development of embedded systems for our products
3. Work on interface with hardware design and development
4. Use of debuggers, programmers and trace tools for development and testing
5. Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Jan'19 and 31st Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.