Energyly is a Chennai based startup, in the business of energy analytics helping customers reduce their power cost using our hardware-software solution. Our mobile app helps consumers analyze and save power costs.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Review the implemented system, and develop a Raspberry Pi based device prototype for Electrical parameter measurements
2. Understand and interpret the error reports from staffs and clients, troubleshoot and debug them in embedded environment (Raspberry Pi, IoT platforms) and provide fixtures for the same.
4. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
5. Integrate and validate new product designs/codes
4. Design and Implement Energy monitoring system from requirements to production and commercial deployment