We build products with the goal of taking mankind further while protecting the environment. We are building IoT technology that will bring your surroundings to life through a hardware ecosystem that understands you, your touch, your voice, and your actions.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: '
1. Working on Embedded, C Programming
2. Working with microcontrollers like PIC, MSP430, ATMEL
3. Understanding and implementing communication protocols like UART, SPI, I2C
4. Working on microcontroller concepts like timers, interrupts, ADC, DAC
5. Working on network analysis and circuit design
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.