The world is defined by the positive changes which require vision and commitment. Airavath Foundation envisions a world where everyone contributes towards those positive changes. Our mission is to support human progress through innovation & technological advancement. An integrative balance achieved when everyone is working with their passion, energy, & intelligence to change the world. At Airavath Foundation we ensure that each innovation & technological advancement touches everyone equally. We are working on a wide range of technology domains such as healthcare, robotics, IoT, geospatial, systems engineering, and many others.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on microcontroller/microprocessor development boards
2. Designing modules and prototypes and their respective circuits
3. Designing bare metal hardware and PCB fabrication
4. Working on hardware and logic testing
5. Creating the end-to-end IoT product
6. Setting up and running IoT product engineering labs
7. Exploring and developing new applications & opportunities with IoT
8. Working with the team to manage, optimize and customize current application and device
9. Creating and maintaining technical documentation
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Embedded Systems, Circuit Design, Internet of Things (IoT) and Rapid Prototyping
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Feb'19 and 8th Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.