GamingMonk is an eSports gaming company based out of New Delhi, India. e-sports or competitive gaming tournaments are played across platforms such as PC, console & mobile. We currently have 2 verticals - offline tournaments & an online e-sports portal.
Offline tournaments are held across India covering 8 cities so far with an expansion plan of covering 16 cities by next year. Online e-sports portal was launched in August 2017 with an idea of bringing the tournaments experience online & with a vision to reach out to every gamer in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle online and offline tournaments
2. Follow a structured execution playbook for online/offline tournaments
3. Troubleshoot tournament related scenarios such as mishaps, faulty reporting & cheating, acting as a mediator between participants & the operations team
4. Research, design, and revise modern esports league structures and competitive formats
5. Uplift & streamline communication links between the customer & the support team
6. Track and manage tournament rewards
7. Craft, edit, improve, and deliver comprehensive tournament rules & regulations
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.