With a total experience of 8 years into temporary manpower management, we have provided manpower support in over 2000 events which include events like MTV Roadies, Pulsar Stunt Mania, Femina Miss India, Commonwealth Games, Marlboro Elements 99, Airtel Champions League, Chak Dhoom Dhoom auditions, Indian Idol, Nokia Concert, TOI Aman ki Asha, Akon, Agenda Aaj Tak, Leadership Summit, Auto Expo, IPL, and Earth Care Awards to name a few.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Taking interview of volunteers (who want to associate with our company)
2. Working manpower/crew coordination (block crew for a different event through a phone call)
3. Event reporting & auditing
4. Managing the database of volunteers
5. If required then working as a crew/supervisor in events
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Feb'19 and 31st Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code.