Wonderlab is a venture for children to experience science in a fun and involved manner. Our objective is to help children build a scientific approach that allows them to ask the right set of questions based on logic. We want to inculcate in them, a sense of wonder about how the world works. We dazzle them with mind-blowing experiments such as frozen flowers and giant bubbles leaving them amazed and wanting to learn more.
We do this through various platforms by engaging with the parents, teachers, schools, and the kids themselves. Through our workshops and events, we give children and adults a chance to witness just how much fun science can be.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing events like birthday parties, corporate events, and carnivals in Delhi NCR as well as outstation
2. Presenting breathtaking science demonstrations as a show to children, doing hands-on experiments, and making science toys as an activity in the event
3. Handling the clients and kids, understanding the event needs, and accordingly pack, load, and unload for workshops
4. Organizing transport of the material, stock check and maintenance, pre-preparation, and post-event set up
5. Working on business communication, writing formal emails, and creating proposals
6. Managing the team and hiring interns
7. Reviewing budgets
8. Updating trackers and data on a regular basis
9. Managing accounts
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Mar'19 and 7th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
Students with theater/drama experience will be given preference. Stage frightened and introvert shy students would not be considered. Interns need to interact with a big group of children. We are committed to supporting upcoming talent and encouraging those who wish to build a career in science communication, events or festival management.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.