Knick Knack Nook is a popular fashion accessories brand that brings together exclusive high street designs at affordable prices for the young fashion savvy shopper. Since its inception, the brand has been actively featured by platforms like POPxo, LBB, SoDelhi, NDTV, StyleDotMe, among others, and Knick Knack Nook products have been spotted on 100+ bloggers and celebrities!
Products on the website are launched in capsule collections curated around a specific concept, design, or palette. From boho to vintage, contemporary to traditional, Knick Knack Nook's themed collections seamlessly tie together all sensibilities typically taking European high street design aesthetics and making them palatable to Indian taste. Our mission is to facilitate the expression of the young Indian spirit through vibrant accessories that reflect diversity, versatility, and finesse.
We have a super fun, young team with lots of fashion talk and pizza at work - and we'd love for you to join the party!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conceptualizing thematic capsule collections for fashion accessories
2. Designing and sampling products including jewelry, bags, socks, and more
3. Introducing and experimenting with new techniques for product development
4. Developing/utilizing requisite mechanisms for final productions
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: CorelDRAW and Fashion Designing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have experience with Photoshop, CorelDRAW
- Should have experience with relevant CAD software
- Should have a strong visual thinking
- Should have a creative mindset and a strong understanding of fashion trends
- Should have an absolute love for fashion
Interns will be supported and mentored at all stages, and also be given a free reign to take the lead on their ideas; we love initiative, and if you are someone who’s constantly buzzing with ideas, and lives, and breathes fashion, we'd love to hear from you!
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.