Buzzzest is an upcoming e-commerce platform that provides made-to-measure/custom made denim products. We would be providing denim products that include denim pants, jackets, shorts, bags, carry bag, purse, tote, and shoes. We will create products with a focus on customization, uncompromising quality, great design, and still provide value for money.
The company is started by the alumnus of Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, the premier institute for entrepreneurs and has experience in working with several startups from different domains.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Setting up our denim division from scratch, creating the strategy, and managing the division alongside our team
2. Assisting our team in developing products for our platform including jeans/shirts, carry bags, purses, totes, shoes
3. Working on the sourcing of raw materials and accessories
4. Creating patterns and designs for our products
5. Providing guidance and overseeing the production process
6. Expanding the brand into other apparel segments
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Fashion Designing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 23rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Chennai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed fashion design and should be from Chennai.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.