Myntra is ranked among the leading e-commerce companies in India and is the largest online retailer of lifestyle and fashion products. The company was started in 2007 and is headquartered in Bangalore. Funded by top-tier venture capital funds, Myntra is among the best-funded e-commerce companies in the country today.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct market research about patterns, trends, etc.
2. Design new collections and conduct design analysis
3. Understand customers' behavior
# of jobs/internships available: 20
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Fashion Designing and Photography
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 4th Mar'19 and 3rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates from NIFT/NID/Pearl institutes would be preferred
- Candidates having knowledge of skills in sales, styling, visual merchandising, and UI/UX would have an added advantage
- Candidates who are available for 2 months between mid March to July end would be preferred
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 6000 on every Performance that you make or deliver.
Work schedule would involve a 9 hours shift and 5 days working. Shifts and weekly offs would be decided by the managers. Benefits in this opportunity include a scope of employment opportunity on a full-time basis and regular employment benefits like free meals and transport, employee discounts, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.